مؤتمر جدة الدولي الرابع لقضايا متعددة التخصصات
4th Jeddah International Conference on Multidisciplinary Issues (ICMI-2021)
in Jeddah, on 22-25 February, 2021
Saud Royal Society for Research in Multidisciplinary Issues (SRSRMI), Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Welcome to ICMI-2021
4th Jeddah International Conference on Multidisciplinary Issues (ICMI-2021) is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the globe to SHARE their research findings with the global experts. ICMI-2021 will be held at SRSRMI conference auditorium in Jeddah on 22-25 February 2021.
The key intention of ICMI-2021 is to provide the opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts of the world. In addition, this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find international linkages for future collaborations in their career path. We hope that ICMI-2021 outcome will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge base in these up-to-date scientific fields in scope.
Full-length Paper Submission Deadline
07th December 2020
Notification of Acceptance
10th – 14th December 2020
Authors’ Registration (normal)
31th December 2020
Late registration and submission of flight discount form
14th January 2021
Issuance of ticket
18th January 2021
Submission of complete Visa form
25th January 2021
Issuance of Visa invitation letter
30th January 2021
22nd to 25th February 2021
(till 31st December 2020)
No registration process for
two kids up to the age of 5 years.
(till 14th January 2021)
(till 31st December 2020)
Exempted for low-income
*No Umrah registration would be done after 31 December 2020.
**Umrah facility is included in normal registration for low-income countries.
Conference Fee includes following:
- Publication of accepted papers in partner journals.
- Welcome reception
- Printed name card
- Conference Kit
- Participation in the technical sessions
- Attending all conference sessions and/or tutorials
- Tea/coffee breaks and networking activities
- Printed participation & presentation certificate
- Visa letter to embassy or issuance of Visa letter depending on country need
- 4 nights and 5 days accommodation
Umrah registration includes:
- Permission to perform Umrah
- COVID-19 test before entering in Makkah
- Shuttle to Makkah from Jeddah and Medina from Makkah
- Airport transfer
- Two Nights stay in Makkah
- Visa would be of 28 days out of which SRSRMI will provide 4 nights and 5 days accommodation and logistics in Jeddah and 2 Nights in Makkah. If any participant wishes to extend his/her stay, he/she may do so at his own.
- Air ticket is not included in registration fee, as SRSRMI will start booking and buying confirm tickets on discount from Saudi, Emirates, Etihad and Gulf Airways on 20% to 30% discount (depending upon the route and seat availability). However, participants can also buy tickets directly from the host country at their own.
Prof. Dr. Areeb Ul Nasar
Faculty of Economics and Administration, King Sultan University. Kingdom of Saudi Arab
Dr. Hani Z. Asfour
Faculty of Pharmacy Dean, King Abdulaziz University. Kingdom of Saudi Arab.
Prof. Dr. Mwafaq M. Dandan
Aljouf University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Prof. Arish Ain
University of Balamand, Lebanon
Prof. Khan Rass
Faculty of Commerce, American University Cairo, Egypt
Prof. Najam Malik
Faculty of the Department of IR, Ali-Ghar University, India
Dr. Abdul Hadi Bandar
Faculty of the Engineering, Ali-Ghar University, India
Prof. Fehmi Zauk Ahad
Facutly of Science, State University of Jakarta, Indonesia
Program Committee Chairs
Prof. Dr. Abdul Karim Bin Sultan
King Abdulaziz University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Prof. Almasradi bin daud
Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia.
Dr, Mutlak al-hawali
Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Qamar bin Avais
Alburaimi University College, Oman
Dr. ahad Alam
Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Payame Noor University, Iran.
Prof Dr. Noor Hadi Ali
Executive Director, SRSRMI Jeddah, Saudi Arabian.
All accepted papers will be offered publication in WOS/SCOPUS/ABDC indexed Journals:
Virtual presentation is available for those who are unable to attend the conference in person due to the teaching/research load. Virtual Presentation allows participants to submit papers for refereeing and publication in the journals, exactly like a regular paper. Virtual presentations will be scheduled on the third day of the conference via Skype.
ICMI-2021 program of oral presentation allows total of 15 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions/answer session. Presentations must be in PowerPoint form only and saved on an empty USB. All participants will be required to upload presentation slides in the Preview Room 1 hour prior to their schedule.
A poster presentation is a way to communicate your research or your understanding of a topic in a short and concise format. It usually includes two elements – a poster and a brief (usually no more than 2 minutes) explanation. You will need to analyse and evaluate information, synthesise ideas and creatively demonstrate your understanding of a topic or the findings of your research.
Full-length Paper Submission Form:
(Umrah registration fee is exempted for low-income countries.)
For an acceptance letter, please check your mailbox from 10 to 14 December.
In case you don’t get mail, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- One author can only submit one paper as the first author.
- The fee must be fully paid before the commencement of the conference.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter or change the program due to unforeseen circumstances. Registered participants will be informed of any changes.
- By registering, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions stated above.
- For any query regarding this conference, email at email@example.com, and/or WhatsApp/IMO/CALL: +966597644965
SRSRMI Conference Auditorium, Rawq Al Matar, Al Jami`ah, Jeddah 22341, Saudi Arabia